What investments have you chosen to make in your life? You’ve probably invested in a car, maybe purchased a home, set money aside for retirement. Maybe you’ve even invested in real estate or a business you believe in.
But when was the last time you invested in you?
You deserve a beautiful, healthy, confident smile… you deserve to invest in yourself. It’s probably one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Invisalign Is an Investment In Yourself
You’re probably wondering how much Invisalign costs. It’s a question that can’t be accurately answered here on a website, because so many different factors are going to affect the cost of your treatment, such as:
• How extensive the issues are that need correcting
• How long your treatment will last
• The specific details of the treatment prescribed by your orthodontist
We believe everyone should be able to afford Invisalign, and we do our best to make it affordable. In most cases, Invisalign treatment – and the radiant, healthy smile that you’ll have when your treatment is finished – can be done for as little as your monthly cell phone payment.
Your Invisalign Payment Options
We have a number of options available, and we’ll sit down with you and discuss the options that can help you fit Invisalign treatment into your budget. For example:
• Pay in full and receive a 5% discount!
• Payment options are available, including low- and no-down-payment options.
• Extended monthly payments work with your budget… finance free!
• Different payment arrangements can be made that coincide with your Flex Plan.
• We accept most major credit cards.
Invisalign and Insurance
Does your insurance company cover orthodontic treatment? You might also qualify for Invisalign. Call the number on the back of your insurance card to discuss your available coverage and find out if Invisalign is a covered treatment.
Want to find out more about Invisalign and whether this innovative orthodontic option is right for you?
Schedule your free consultation!
Call our Phoenix office at (602) 242-3289, or if you live in Scottsdale call (480) 451-3088 today.