Invisalign is an innovative new orthodontic option that allows you to straighten your teeth using a series of clear aligners that fit comfortable and discreetly over your teeth.
Q: Can Invisalign fit into my lifestyle?
A: The features of Invisalign make it remarkably simple to fit into your active lifestyle. For instance:
• Since you remove your aligners to eat and drink, you can enjoy all the same foods you normally do, free from restrictions.
• Invisalign is virtually invisible, making it unlikely that anyone will ever notice that you are wearing it. But everyone will notice your beautiful new smile once treatment is complete!
• Brushing and flossing is simple with Invisalign – you remove the aligners for cleaning!
• Have a special event coming up? You can remove your aligners to enjoy your special night.
• Your day-to-day life won’t change a bit. You’ll just be straightening your teeth at the same time!
• The clear aligners will keep you from feeling self-conscious, making it easier to just be yourself and smile naturally.
• You’ll always be “photo ready” with Invisalign! Say cheese!
• Your orthodontic visits will be minimal and easy to fit into your busy schedule. Appointments are needed only about once every six weeks and will only take minutes!
Q: What is Invisalign?
A: Have you ever heard of “invisible braces”? Invisalign is practically invisible and allows you to straighten your teeth without anybody even knowing so that you can have the smile you’ve always wanted.
Your orthodontist will create a customized treatment plan for you using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology. You’ll get to see your complete treatment plan before your treatment even starts, beginning where your teeth are now and walking through the treatment plan until you reach your final results.
Once you’re ready to start treatment, your aligners will be custom-made for your teeth, designed to keep them moving, little by little, throughout the treatment process. About every two weeks (or according to your orthodontist’s instructions), you’ll switch out your old aligner with the next one in the series until your treatment is completed and each tooth is in its proper final position. Your orthodontist will determine the length of your treatment, which will vary according to your specific needs.
Q: What are the benefits of Invisalign?
A: Invisalign has a number of significant benefits over traditional metal braces, such as:
• The clear aligners mean that most people will never know you’re wearing braces.
• You can remove Invisalign, which gives you the flexibility to enjoy the foods you love and makes brushing and flossing a breeze.
• Invisalign is comfortable and won’t cause irritation in your mouth like brackets and wires can.
• Appointments are only needed about every six weeks and are fast, meaning you spend less time in the orthodontist’s office and more time doing your own thing.
• With Invisalign, you get to view your expected treatment plan and results before you even start your program. You’ll feel so excited once you see what your new smile will look like!
Q: How many people have used Invisalign?
A: Worldwide, more than one million people have straightened their teeth with Invisalign, and the number is growing every single day.
Have more questions? We’re happy to answer them! Give us a call to schedule your complimentary consultation and we’ll help you get started on the path to your new smile.